Why Doggie Daycare?
At The Danny, we provide your dog with exercise and socialization in a safe, healthy, and fun environment.
We all love our dogs and want the best for them, but sometimes our busy lives get in the way. When work, school, and the necessities of life push your best friend to the back burner, doggie daycare is a great way to treat your dog to some fun and exercise!
Dogs are social animals and often get bored or depressed when left home alone. Lack of exercise affects a dog’s physical and mental health. A well exercised dog is calmer at home, better behaved, and happier overall. But don’t take our word for it, listen to your dog. Your dog will have FUN! Our mules and horses are in the next pasture, providing a new sight and scent for curious dogs. The best part of daycare, though, is always romping with friends! Your dog will form friendships that last from visit to visit, and they will look forward to meeting up with their buddies at the Farm. Bring him in for doggie daycare, and you will see an immediate difference in his behavior. He will be tired out, happy, and so excited to come back to the Farm that you’ll see what he’s been missing!
What to Expect
The Largest Play Areas in Kansas
- 20,000 sq. ft. outdoor fenced in play yard
- 7,000 sq. ft. heated indoor arena which allows for playtime on bad weather days.
Safe & Healthy Play is Our Top Priority
- Doggie Daycare is ALWAYS supervised in-person by well-trained staff
- Dogs are separated by size
- All dogs wear safety harnesses or martingale collars for easy handling and identification
- Play arenas outfitted with safety equipment
- “Time out” enclosures provide overly rambunctious pups a chance to calm down